ITSM15 ~ it’s nearly showtime!
The countdown clock has been activated; we’re getting set to exhibit at ITSM15, the IT Service Management Forum’s Annual Conference, the 23rd, 24th November.
The most exciting part about doing a show is you never know whom you’re going to meet. And what challenges people will bring to us. Some advance insight might be taken from itSMF’s Big4 Agenda. This comprises the top 4 issues the itSMF’s membership have defined as the priority areas to tackle during the course of 2015.
With this in mind we put some thought in to how our products address the Big4 Agenda – here goes:
1) Change & Collaboration:
- Centrally manage and visualize the impact of change across platforms (including those managed by third party and outsource providers)
- Automatic notification of change updates, with change control management structure applied throughout
- Business Value Dashboards put the right information in the hands of the right people at the right time – enabling IT to collaborate and respond to issues rapidly and efficiently
- Translate complex business scenarios / performance data in to something that can be easily shared and understood by all, at a glance
2) Cloud & Service | Framework Integration:
- Layered on top of both on-premise and cloud infrastructure our tools offer the ability to gain a unified view of the health of IT services, wherever they reside
- Seamless integration with infrastructure, applications, and business KPIs from the datacenter, cloud, or hybrid cloud
- Underpinned by a common method for bench-marking service delivery and the monitoring of performance against SLAs
- Our customers can adopt new, cutting edge technologies to make them more agile and cost effective – without risk of sacrificing service quality
3) People & Skills:
- We help customers to deploy resources and people in a more planned and measured manner
- People are released to put their skills to use on more valuable projects – rather than running around fire fighting
- Our tools integrate with clients’ existing applications (rather than replacing them) meaning that they’re not required to throw away their investment in training already undertaken
- Being able to prioritize which issues to fix first alleviates a lot of the unnecessary stress involved with servicing customers – proven to improve employee satisfaction and reduce staff turnover
4) Service Culture & Customer Experience:
- This element of the agenda is at the heart of everything we do!
- We give our customers the tools they need to promote a customer-centric / business-focused approach to service management – slash downtime and keep customers happy – simple as that
Stop by for a chat with us to find out more, nay challenge us to solve your top IT service management conundrums. We look forward to seeing some of you there.
ITSM15 ~ Sofitel, London, Heathrow Terminal 5, UK ~ Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th November, 2015 click here to find out more
Join the conversation #ITSM15