Service Visualisation On the Go – MyITOps at SITS17
Building on our experience working with many of the world’s largest enterprises we’re taking our IT Operations Management tools and know-how to the cloud. At next week’s Service Desk and IT Support Show 2017 we’ll be unveiling our new SaaS-based Service Visualisation tool – MyITOps.
MyITOps offers clear, single pane of glass insights into critical service health and performance – integrated seamlessly with your existing tools and applications. It’s designed to help IT Operations and support teams seamlessly connect and interact to manage critical infrastructure – On the Go. Access is instant through our cost effective, pay as you go subscription license model.
Service Visualisation – delivered to your favourite device
- From the top-down visualise critical service health – in a single pane of glass
- Simple, drill down navigation to view service performance details
- Driven by your own configuration data, monitoring events and metrics
- Secure communication through popular Enterprise Mobility Management solutions – including Blackberry Good
Keeping support teams and your business informed – up to the minute
- Subscribe to services – receive meaningful notifications, critical alerts on significant events and service level changes
- Personalised, role-based views – select and display relevant data
- Instant collaboration and messaging – respond faster to resolve IT issues
- Share data dynamically and quickly to drive operational efficiency and continuously improve levels of IT availability