Service Configuration Management (SCM)
Our solution integrates seamlessly into your existing ITSM environment and provides you with a best of breed tool for meeting today’s IT configuration management challenges. We offer an award-winning, enterprise grade, pure play solution for serious configuration management specialists.
- Business service aligned
- Industry leading service modelling
- Leverages your existing investment in ITSM tools and data sources
The Configuration Challenge
Understanding how technical IT problems are impacting your business is a real challenge. Do you need to ensure that you control and track all of the change in your IT environment?
Configuration Management helps companies do this properly and Interlink Software has developed an award-winning solution.
Does your organisation face any of the following challenges?
- Inability to reduce the impact of faulty changes
- Inability to track software licenses & hardware
- Inability to respond to audits
- Lack of IT & business visibility into service quality
- No automated way to maintain relationships
Would you like to achieve the following results?
- Save time with Super fast automated discovery
- Avoid outages associated with bad or conflicting changes
- Increase Productivity – Eliminate manual data collection
- Reduced OpEx
- Better alignment between business and IT
- Improved visibility into the IT environment
- Proactive impact analysis for changes
- Better adherence to compliance initiatives
- Help with Data Centre transformation projects
- Data Centre move, consolidation or virtualisation
- Low cost of ownership
Gain an Insight
Gaining a view of all the logical and physical components that compose a business service.
Learn more about the benefits your organisation can achieve using SCM.
Visualise the dependencies between dispersed physical and logical systems as a unified IT or business service. See how we identify shared components or specific configuration item (CI) properties such as software version or patch levels by system, location or business unit to automate audit and compliance reporting.
The history or “delta” between versions of configuration items is maintained automatically by our solution. See how we achieve compliance via an automated audit trail of IT infrastructure changes.
See how we can reduce the risk of costly outages by analysing the risk of changes in a safe off-line simulation BEFORE making the decision to schedule and implement the changes in your live environment.
Risk of Change
The Risk of Change facilities of SCM can be set-up for use with popular change management systems including those from BMC Remedy and ServiceNow.